Oktoberfest in Puerto Galera: the party starts tonight!
It’s festival time here in Puerto Galera, which will be officially named the Dive Capital of the Philippines as part of our first Oktoberfest celebrations – which start TONIGHT!
We’re going to be partying in style with carnival rides, food stalls, live music and 20% off hotel stays here at Lalaguna Villas – just give us a call and mention Oktoberfest. Or get in contact with us through Messenger, or Live Chat on this website – we’re available 24/7.
The town is alive with hubbub today as final preparation are put in place for the festival.
All along the board walk, food stalls are being erected, hot plates are heating up, the final nuts and bolts are being screwed in to fairground rides including a Ferris wheel and flying elephants for the little ones.
Tonight things will kick off with live music and a party atmosphere, and throughout the festival there will be carnival rides and singing contests, Bavarian dancing, beer contests, live comedy, huge musical acts, and more than 40 food and product stalls.
The ten-day festival (Thursday Sep 28 – Sunday Oct 8) is centred around the forthcoming announcement on October 5 that Puerto Galera is officially the Dive Capital of the Philippines!
We want YOU to join our party – whether you’re a local or a traveler looking for a memorable experience, this is your chance to soak up the festive atmosphere and relax in our beautiful accommodations at unbeatable prices.
From luxurious rooms to exciting island tours, we’ve got it all covered for you.
Act fast, availability is limited.
Other highlights from the festival will include…
- September 28 – The festival opens in style with carnival rides, parlour games, music, and food and drinks stalls in the new Main Tent on the Sabang boardwalk
- Live entertainment will rock your world from Sep 28 to October 4 in the main tent with guests including Chansa and Natural High
- A Muelle Singing competition will take place with the final on September 30
- Filipino rock superstar Dong Abay will be our special guest through October 6, 7, and 8, headlining in the main tent
- October 5 will see Puerto Galera officially named the Dive Capital of the Philippines, with a day’s festivities including a community dive, a diving bazaar, and a huge evening party with firework displays and live music
- 20% OFF accommodation when you mention Oktoberfest